GPN greater pacific gold limited

re: plenty of changes I think a restructure is out of the...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    re: plenty of changes I think a restructure is out of the question. Existing holders always get burnt especially when holding options. Exercising the oppies are the key to GPN coming into some cash and after the spin off the oppies will be in the money at 2.2c not 3c since the ex price comes down bu .8c

GPN should definately be over 2.2 even after the spin off due to PEAK HILL. If it wasnt for the rain they wouldve drilled it already and as soon as it dries they will. Expect some news very soon on this front.

There are a lot of changes for GPN and there have been a lot already. I am a long term holder of 2-3 years and I am a lot more happy with the current direction and people on board than the previous. If it wasnt for the likes of a high profile person involved being McInerney and a high profile area being Peak Hill I wouldve sold as soon as I saw profit like Sandune suggests.

Personally GPN make up 33% of my portfolio and I am up 55% with them and have no intention to sell as yet.
    Id like to see them go to 5c where I would free up twice my initial investment and keep the rest. This of may never happen but it would be nice and is definately possible :)

For reference on peak hill see GLN their neighbour and MEI who have a "postage stamp size" inside of GPN's land (to quote a director). Check out the grades ppl. There is much hope for GPN IMHO.

The Uranium assests is another story altogther. They have thrown around names such as "Rum Jungle" and "Batchelor" which are high profile areas in the NT but they really need a partner to fund it. GPN probably wouldve been better off keeping the Vanadium IMO but whats done is done and its another reason to keep Yellow Rock I guess. Maybe theres more chance for a parter here also, however this has the potential to be soooo big it is actually a laughing matter. Wouldve been good for me having quite a decent chunk of GPN.

Does anyone know GPN's vanadium tenement proximity to the likes of PMA's or AXO's.

Anyway exciting times ahead I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.