FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

It's good to be sceptical. I used to be sceptical about climate...

1. 1,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    It's good to be sceptical. I used to be sceptical about climate change as well. I thought, come on, those million undersea volcanoes would pump out far more carbon dioxide than what we humans produce. We think we have more power to influence the earth than mother nature? No way! So I decided to look at the evidence, like any smart, rational thinker would do. I found out that the CO2 volcanoes pump out is way way less than what humans produce from cars and industry. The evidence now is such that if you deny climate change then you are in the same camp as people who deny there's a pandemic, and deny evolution. Such people will never be persuaded regardless of how much evidence you show them. Hell, they might even think the earth is flat. I thought the flat earth society was people playing a joke at first, but turns out it's real. The internet allows all kinds of people to form their own groups and develop their own reality. Then computer algorithms suggest more websites that reinforce their wacky beliefs. Sorry, but I rely on the scientific method and evidence-based theories. That's why I believe in the theory of gravity, cell theory, the theory of evolution, and the scientific theory of climate change. What I don't believe in is conspiracy theories. DYOR (from reputable sources like Encyclopedia Britannica). PLEASE! This is one reason I trust the Pivacs - they think scientifically, so are hopefully rational.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 503546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.