HFR 7.02% 30.5¢ highfield resources limited

Urbanism gives the green light in Sangüesa to an advance for 'Mina Muga'

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It will be analyzed in the Urban Planning Commission to grant the building license for part of the power lines necessary to start up the mine

The Town Planning Commission of the Sangüesa City Council reached a favorable agreement this Friday on the request for a building license made by the Geoalcali company to begin the installation of part of the power lines that will be used for the potash mine project, located between Sangüesa and Undués from Lerda (Aragon).
    The section of the power line will be located from the Yamaguchi Hotel to the mine entrance located in the Aragonese part. The mine will have a transformer from which the plant will obtain electricity.
    The City Council of Sangüesa has been responsible for deciding on the municipal section that will cover the work.
    On the other hand, the Government of Navarra has already granted authorization for this request and some excavations have already begun in Undués de Lerda.
    The Geoalcali company aims to advance its global project and with this request intends to have the electrical installation completed by the time the general work begins, which still does not have authorization from the institutions.
    Rober Matxin, Councilor for Urban Planning, explained that several requirements were made in the last commissions and the company was asked for information on this progress.
    Until now, the City Council was waiting for authorization from the Department of Communal Areas of the Government of Navarra, since some of the poles to be laid in the future are located on municipal plots.
    The mayor argued that the decision has been made having on the table the latest reports from the municipal architecture technician and the Secretariat.However, it will be next Monday the 10th when the building license will be officially approved, since after having reached a favorable agreement in the Urban Planning Commission, the proposal will be transferred to the Local Government Board.
    To date, the Provincial Government has not yet granted its authorization to start the general works of the potash mine.
    Rober Matxin clarifies that from the council they ask that before granting the license for the mineral exploitation plant, an access road project is presented, which seems to be in process.
    https://www.diariodenavarra.es/noticias/navarra/sanguesa-merindad/2022/10/05/sangueesa-aborda-jueves-primera-licencia-mina-muga-543626-1010.html
    I kept reporting
    regards
    Ignacio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.020(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $111.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $22.17K 73.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18842 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 15145 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.