URF 1.79% 28.5¢ us masters residential property fund

The CEO’sstrategy is also “Placing an increased emphasis on...

1. 2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

The CEO’sstrategy is also “Placing an increased emphasis on exploring capital market opportunities to address and rectify the current market discount on the CPUs and ordinary units”.

If you want to realistically achieve above, wouldn’t they need to continue to sell plenty of assets well after the Bridge Loan is paid? Gearing must be reduced further to achieve this goal, which is also part of the stated CEOs strategy. The comment in the quarterly talks about intended asset sales in the nearer term, but looking further out I don’t see why the intended asset sales cannot increase in order to reduce the discount to asset backing.

To be consistent with the above CEO strategy from the annual report it would make sense to continue to slowly sell properties if you can at book value? I haven’t seen commentary that a sales program cannot keep continuing as part of the overall strategy?

Juston another interpretation on the thread “As I read it the fund is only allowed to convert theCPUs into ordinaries, there is no option to redeem them for cash or buy them onmarket.”

Is there anything written thatthey can’t simply announce an on market buyback of URFPAs at a later date? I amnot suggesting this can likely be done anytime soon, but maybe when it getsclose to 2023 if things progressed in a best case scenario after selling moreproperties.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $201.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $135.9K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79468 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 112008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
URF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.