BRN 1.25% 20.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Urgency, page-19

1. 13,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Why would any retail investor be remotely interested in all your award winning light bulbs? This would be beyond me if I didn't have such a well earned and learned understanding of just how the management of the retail stock herds occurs. Am I a lawyer, perhaps I be a physiologist who understands the physics and psychology dynamics of those who extend a extra large effort to influences the information limited to retail investors by posting targeted information aimed to advance the SP of stocks. I think this might very well apply to Brainchip HC forum and I also think this also applies and after having done so many times claimed, I am only a lawyer by trade and I've been here since the beginning of time when I knew nothing, I can ask you what figures?

@uiux, I've have now read all your HC posts and articles. As interesting I have found many to be I am happy you have done so. I have done my own ownership research of Brainchip the company and now believe you operate like the Wizard behind a curtain. The same as the Wizard who promised to take Dorothy back home to reality.

I just wonder if you could take a future path where you not promote a future that Brainchip will not be the savior of all chips in the edge/neural world. As it would and could balance your myopic view. Why you are so far behind the great Oz of HC the one and only FF in lightblubs? He who himself got more for the bang using many of you infinitive numbered post is almost a crime, IMO, that he did so receive such herd awards.

Perhaps you can explain your quote: Post #: 59843288

"Maybe you could explain how these quotes aren't contradictory"

9,360 Posts. just watch as he floats a bit: Post #: 59387453
    Post #: 59387453

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $375.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $472.8K 2.316M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1229938 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 667936 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.