EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Urgent ASX intervention NOW

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Guys I have drafted a detailed plan with options to someone who might be able to source $15.1Mil and get MIN/Receivers off our back.

The way I see it URGENT CRITICAL STEPS have to happen alongside my plan from every single holder who doesn't wish to see our investment and company sold from under our feet with in the next couple of weeks.

Seriously guys please be proactive and assist me.

Please send an urgent email to [email protected]

This whole treatment by MIN is totally unacceptable to every holder in EGO. I believe we all have to make a step in saving us. Please send email explaining your concerns re loan structure and terms/convenants and condition which no holder has been able to vote or see this deal to MIN which has effected our investment. Plus DMP putting us on hold for over 2 weeks which caused the well to fill with water and MIN taking an aggressive action to acquire us at sale for nothing this includes the North. My bet is they are working with another company in the north to get all of us. That's my belief and watch this space in coming weeks. We are in serious sheet guys our office are sacked and board going shortly.

By writing a detail summary of concerns to the attention of ASX listing advisor action can happen we have to get people investigating this guys ASAP, and if found the deal was not in best interest of holders and even worse something was not followed by EGO/MIN we can in fact stop/suspend the fire sale which is happening now. The data room will be open shortly AND we could be gone in 2-4weeks.

By sending this urgent email and every holder has to take this urgent step today. This will go to the ASX Listing Advisor and hopefully will immediately catch the attention of the listing advisor who are not the receivers or administrators. We all  have to do this and now. This has to be investigated immediately

I will update all holders of the immediate action plan I am working on and hopefully we might still have a chance. Please understand guys this is an urgent situation and action has to happen along with my plan to remove to board immediately TI and SB we will get our team in and secure a board seat working with PG and TV as they hold a lot to lose along with us. Once our man gets all documents then an urgent submission will be made to ASX.

Lots to do guys and everyone has to play there part please do not leave it up to a small few here, less HC chatter and action now guys, spend your time saving us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.