EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Urgent ASX intervention NOW, page-44

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Over the weekend and hopefully today will have a detailed plan finalised and sent to the relevant parties which are critical for our survival. We have to urgently stop MIN and their aligned backer from getting into the data room and taking our company from us which if successful every holder will lose everything.

Guys please appreciate a lot of work has gone into this and I will inform all once the action plan is implemented. But appreciate the essential parties involved are overseas and interstate and delays are expected. I am trying my best to get everything done and hopefully changes are implemented on Monday.

I and my team have been urgently working around the clock for all holders. All will be informed but cannot communicate to all atm as it's a sensitive process. Debt recovery isn't the first option it will be tackled after step 1. More to come early next week guys along with ASX correspondence.

It's sad holders have to act to save us, one would have thought the company would have done this for us. Very disappointing that a couple of holders have been forced into spending huge amounts of time for the best of every holder. I am just focused in a serious attempt to save us all guys. More to come guys, hang in there ok. Enjoy your weekend but mine is not so enjoyable but is essential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.