EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Urgent ASX intervention NOW, page-47

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Well said Jake totally agree with your post.

Ahjay I know its open been open 1-3 weeks, the sale could be finalised in 2 weeks hence the urgency here, also know MIN cannot buy all of us, re conflict etc but I bet they have aligned themselves with another O/G company to take us out and you better believe it MIN will most certainly benefit in some form imo. I think I know who they are but won't post obvious reasons here. What chance do us little holders dealing against 2 companies with WA's biggest heavy weights going for us.

My question is how long have these related parties been together and a full investigation is required to make sure no conflicts etc has effected our true position. The system and regulators have to get to the bottom of this terrible process happening to holders. Us holders and board should have been able to solve the debt before the RX'ers and Administrators took this serious action.

The whole process and system is so unfair for holders, the big guys with the money always win, that is why we all must have to fight and get some of the board back in office working for us. Once we are back in office we can deal with docs etc for ASX and importantly stop this transaction then we deal with holders, investors and sourcing the deal resolution. This can be done and quickly imo. Talks are already underway.

The ASX has to immediately investigate and halt the data room and activities ASAP until we as holders, directors and the ego administrators all work together to prevent and end this one sided nightmare from actually happening. Anyway working overtime guys to get all doc's etc done today.

Someone has to give a sheet here. for the holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.