EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Urgent ASX intervention NOW, page-9

1. 5,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Just finished talking to Docmin.
    You can hate him or admire him but he is the only one of all we shareholders who has stepped up to save all our collective ar...es from this mess the company's board of directors has placed us in.
    He has spoken to EGO's board a number of times and I have accompanied him to one of these and everything he has told the board at these meetings and mentioned on HC has come about.
    Now he is about getting the company back out of suspension and to save all our collective investments.
    Despite having 5 hours sleep in the last 48 hours he has spoken to many of his contacts including most of EGO's top 20.
    He has a plan of action but time is running out.
    There are 15.1 million reasons for all 6000 shareholders including those remaining top 20 holders to get behind him. Call, write, email whatever to the ASX, explain your concerns including the waiver arranged between EGO's board and MIN and approved by the ASX.

There are some here who post on HC and perhaps some who read but do not post but who may criticise whatever Doc plans to do.
    I have no doubt many of us are angry and let down by what has happened and there would not be too many who are not worried about their individual financial futures.
    It now well past time to put criticisims aside, if you don't, you can see your investment disappear.

Anyone else out there willing to stand up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.