OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Things world-wide do look very grim.I for one suspect a LONG...

1. 426 Posts.
    Things world-wide do look very grim.
    I for one suspect a LONG painful world economy and Aust has not even seen the real start of it yet - we are lagging by quite a bit (6 months or more). So take that time buffer bonus with some thanks... and act on it while you still can!
    Stockpile/save for that rainy day that is about to down-pour on us all!

In the meantime, gamble - share trade - at your pleasure, just as it always is a gamble. But err on the side of DOWN not up!
    If you get anything at a nice bargain, punished, diving low, get out of it as soon as it bounces! Forget 'long term' fundamentals for now... they will eventuate, but probably not for a minimum of 6 months to 1 year to trough out the economy(ies).

OZL, like BNB, will bounce well as long as the refin gets done. But only thanks to overly optimistic traders that will soon enough find out how short lived it will be.

StockGuru is probably highly correct in all his analysis... but that won't save what the market majority will do. Bounce.. then fizz...
    Come back in about 8 months for the real curving out of lows. OZL, BHP, Banks etc etc
    Any company that LASTS is EVENTUALLY (years) going to be higher than today even... but very likely to be LOWER in the shorter 6 month or so term.

I see OZL as (not to anyone now seeing they are TH) a window for a 'bargain that will bounce', and that is all.
    Though even that view is still a 50-50 gamble, which refin is the key input that the up side awaits to occur in time (before TH ends).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.