OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

urgent - bnp, nab & rbs already committed !!, page-43

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Lol I dont even own OZL stock never have, I generally just enjoy hotcopper for a read but comments like gself's "I saw this coming 3 years ago" just make me laugh. No offense to you gself but speaking absolute rubbish does not earn you investment respect from people on hotcopper, even those apart from people like Peter Schiff saw this coming. He has a whole company of analysts working with him.

I know this is off topic but god its funny hearing people blow hot air in their baloon to try and make themselves feel important on an amatuer stock trading forum. I am by no means a trading elite, I have made alot of money trading in my time but I am the first to admit I have lost a bit over the past 12 months like alot of people I know, yes I knew something was coming but to the level it has and will continue no one has any idea.

If you have no idea about a subject and am merely here on HotCopper to try and get that feeling of being someone important please go away and leave discussions free of rubbish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.