SRL 0.51% 49.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I hink I know where they are. I think, looking into my tea...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hink I know where they are.
    I think, looking into my tea leaves that Mr Robert Friedland, Mr Jiang Zhaobai and Mr Sam Riggall are in London having a nice cuppa Lapsang Souchong in Fortnums with Benjamin Bell.
    They're thinking that a merger of CLQ with AUZ would produce the biggest supplier of geopolitically safe cobalt in the worlds.
    Because:
    Between the two companies they have:
    Fantastic management.
    Unparalleled experience in this industry.
    Fantastic management and fantastic management.
    They would also be able to use one processing plant at Syerston with a much longer mine life or much greater throughput.
    Our two Autoclaves are on the way.
    It would be much easier to find a major off take partner and investor thus making the financing of the mine build easier. We could certainly entertain VW who want to invest 20 billion euros in EVs in the next few years and have made a mess of trying to secure cobalt supply.
    Could easily be done with a stock swap 1:7
    On top of which we'd be able to introduce CLQ's water treatment technology in the new plant as a demo suite.
    We would immediately have a market cap of maybe $1.5 billion.
    The two management teams are really the business so I can't imagine RF, who has stated that CLQ will be bigger than Ivanhoe, hasn't already done something about this opportunity.
    Time for another cup of some stronger than tea.
    These are only my thoughts and dreams and not meant to influence anybody's investing plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.003(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $44.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 51.5¢ 44.0¢ $13.01K 27.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 2801 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.