BWN 5.43% 68.0¢ bhagwan marine limited

urgent: counting votes

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Fellow shareholders

I trust that you are now well aware that the future of our company is in our hands. Soon you will be required to vote FOR the proposed resolutions so that the company can be placed BACK IN SHAREHOLDER HANDS

Bhushan have shown through their actions both at home and abroad, that they CANNOT BE TRUSTED. In addition to this FACT, history and experience have shown us that in meetings like the one soon-to-be called, proxies are often manipulated, or simply go "MISSING"

It would be much appreciated if ALL shareholders who would like to vote in favour of the resolutions please email the below address. All we need is the number of shares you hold. A first name would be good for the purpose of getting to know you all and we will meet at the next EGM, but if you would rather remain anonomous that's fine.

We need your support!

I have spoken with many of you already and for those that have already emailed and shown their support, thank you

Shareholders of all sizes are encouraged to become a part of the broader shareholder movement BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! Every share counts.

ASIC is investigating compliance issues AS I WRITE THIS

We must get together and do our bit - EVERY SINGLE VOTE is a NAIL IN THE COFFIN for the Bhushan deal and their control of our company

I URGE you - you're fellow shareholders NEED you - DON'T LEAVE THIS TO CHANCE! Your wealth and the future of our company depends on it. Let's save Bowen from Bhushan's grasp and give our company ANOTHER CHANCE at becoming something great!

If you would like to extract value from your shares and options, please join your fellow shareholders and email this address immediately:

[email protected]

Best,
    Tarecq

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.035(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $187.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.0¢ $326.0K 494.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 624 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 2252 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.