urgent health bulletin, page-6

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I must say there are some gems amongst the garbage & this is a gem.

'Fluoridated water prevents tooth decay.'
    THIS IS A DEADLY, DISGRACEFUL LIE...

First of all, the reverse is true. One of the last cities in Europe to permit fluoridation was Basel, Switzerland, and they just stopped. Why? Because after they started fluoridating, kids' cavity rates increased. By contrast, rates in the rest of fluoride-free Europe declined.So why, you may ask, did anyone fluoridate in the first place?

FOLLOW THE MONEY. Fluoride is a byproduct of aluminum production ...

And aluminum producers must dispose of it. But this was a very expensive proposition prior to fluoridation. Back then, the only approved uses for fluoride were as an INSECTICIDE or a RAT POISON.

So what did they do? I don't exactly have a smoking gun (yet), but one of the first studies 'proving' the anti-cavity power offluoridated water was funded by the aluminum industry.

Ingenious, huh? If you can't dispose of a toxin, just delude health authorities that it's healthy, and presto....

Now we pay them to pour rat poison into our water supply...

And what's the result? Fluoridated water doesn't prevent cavities, but it definitely can prevent a long, healthy life. I could show you evidence linking it to cancer, osteoporosis...

Plus, if you want to slash your Alzheimer's risk overnight...

Starting tomorrow, drink no fluoridated water.

Why? Because fluoride makes your body absorb extra aluminum. And where does the aluminum go? Your brain. And what metal shows up alarmingly in the brains of Alzheimer's victims? You guessed it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.