OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Well done BigSky,A nicely articulated, informed and impartial...

1. 74 Posts.
    Well done BigSky,

A nicely articulated, informed and impartial letter that covers most of the discussions this Oz Forum has been addressing over recent weeks.

The faith in Oz Min management has diminished to a point of distrust or put in another way "a vote of no confidence" in the decisions management are currently taking.

There is a way out even if it included a % purchase into Oz Minerals by MM, capital raising, debt refinance/restructure or sell off a strategic asset individually - not in a whole 'get all you can at this low, low price plus there's more we'll throw in a free set of steak knifes, some gold and silver mines and top it off with a nickel mine in Tasmania! all at no extra cost!

Admittedly things have changed dramatically over the few months Oz has been fighting to stay afloat, and with the US$ teetering on the brink of collapse I'm not surprised there will be strong support for precious metals whilst China & India go about building on there infrastructure as other nations, including our own will go about performing as part of the economic stimulus strategies the G20 decided to put into play.

Again, nice letter and just to let you know I have sent my own "letter of dissent" to Barry and Co just this evening. These men need a change in consciousness and that will come about with more input from us the shareholders.

Have your right as a shareholder & voice your objections to these lowly offerings, akin to throwing a bone to some hungry dogs and saying "...you ungrateful so and so's you don't deserve anything more!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.