NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Yes, I am still here with a large core holding. I had to drop...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Yes, I am still here with a large core holding. I had to drop the trading parcel a few weeks back though as there aren't any easy trades on NUH at the moment as we all know!

Unfortunately someone is really screwing with the share price and sell depth. Capping has been blatant for the past few weeks and today as you pointed out they are now playing games putting up huge sells, moving them around and then pulling them.

We all expected the share price to recover once Coupe and WAM were out but the loose registry, lack of buyers, professional manipulation and weak recent announcement history (why aren't they announcing every new sales outlet?!) has well and truly capped us below 6 cents unfortunately.

I think NUH has the potential to rapidly move back up in early 2018 providing that the news flow is good and the professional manipulators (possibly the big shorter?!) switch from capping/accumulating to pumping.

It just seems so unfair that NUH has had no share price traction for so many months with all these other hot stocks going crazy on no substance, revenues, future viability, etc. but hey that's the spec market for you!

All in all, as much as it sucks right now, we probably just have to be patient with NUH and lower our expectations so we can all be pleasantly surprised when it finally moves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.