OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

urgent:please nominate the guru the ozl board., page-25

1. 1,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Guru et al

I think the calling of an EGM requires 5% of shareholders - correct me if I'm wrong...

It might be an idea for those emailing OZL to quote their shareholding to create a tally of votes - something Francesca would have to monitor. Important to cc guru to keep same tally.

Suggest you detail what you'd do differently and why, to get the political campaign started.

One other thing, how can you be an "independent executive director" and a "non-exec director"? - or are you covering both bases.

Given today's update, apart from nasty debt issues which they have to disclose, I wonder whether it's not simply an advertisement that the company or its assets are available for auction. I imagine the due diligence/data room would be standing room only.

Time is obviously of the essence....

I wonder if we'll ever get an admission of bad management or will they simply blame economics. Hopefully the arrogant attitude - in my view - gives way to better disclosure. I have no doubt that their recent disclosures are somewhat "forced" by the gravity of the situation they have got us all in.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.