OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

urgent:please nominate the guru the ozl board., page-44

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Guru

Problem here is that time is running out.

The cash on hand is being used on a daily basis to keep the company going (if we didn't have a $1B to start with we would be stuffed by now!) These turkeys running the show are looking increasingly like the Alan Bonds of two decades ago. Even OH has nose dived through his snout in the trough effort (how could he ACCEPT the $8m payout when he knew shareholders were against it!!) The sheer arrogance of the board, chairman and CEO, to perform as they have over the last few months is beyond comprehension.

I said earlier today that shareholders should tell IMF to take a running jump...I maintain that stand, as any uptake of it will provide more ammo to nervous banks. I am increasingly of the opinion though that if OZL can get out of this mess then at the end of it, the book should be thrown at ALL directors (and ex directors) who have contributed to this situation.

I have been in this stock since 1998, have accumulated over the years, have had all dividends reinvested and bought more over the last two months at 89c and 52c. How management can stuff up a company of such potential AND ASSETS is beyond me (even notwithstanding commodity prices).

After all that... I remain hopeful (but with these "leaders", less confident!!)

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.