OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

not holding but a qyquick search reveals google search reveals...

1. 20,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1996
    not holding but a qyquick search reveals google search reveals stockguru is quoting coorect info

whether its actually him I cant say

GVI hires two analysts
    By staff
    Thu 09 Aug 2007
    International equities boutique Global Value Investors (GVI) has hired former Platinum Asset Management analyst John Hempton and former Investors Group International analyst Daniel Fitzgerald.

International equities boutique Global Value Investors (GVI) has hired former Platinum Asset Management analyst John Hempton and former Investors Group International analyst Daniel Fitzgerald.

Hempton will cover financials, as well as consumer discretionary, industrials and IT, and Fitzgerald will cover utilities, healthcare, materials and energy stocks.

Fitzgerald and Hempton will work with Roy Chen on management of the GVI Global Industrial Share Fund.

GVI hired former Nomura International analyst David Faulder in May.

My only dounts (no offence guru) is that an insot analyst you dont know the rules to call an EGM. I would have thought that would be bread and butter stuff

Anyway as an analyst can you provide the forum with some modeillinh of the value of OZL shares given various price assumptions

I also doubt with the number of shares on issue and a look at the top 20 register HC investors have the numbers to influence anything.

lastly 65K shares is not much of a holding even if it was bought a 3$. i recently heard of a Margin lending CBA client who had 2 million shares and was recently called. Now that is significant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.