OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Here, Here Bionic Boy! I couldn't agree more with your...

1. 3 Posts.
    Here, Here Bionic Boy! I couldn't agree more with your sentiments regarding The Stock Guru's efforts.

David is well qualified to comment on this disaster and if people like Barack Obama can become President of America why can't David represent OZ shareholders for goodness sakes? He obviously has the education, corporate and market experience, understanding, ability and most importantly, the passion, to want to change things. Good on him I say.

I am dumbfounded how these "numbskulls" sitting on the board of OZ have watched over this company and driven it into the ground, whilst sitting back feathering their own nests. Their total contempt for the shareholders is staggering to say the least and they must be removed.

He obviously has the very best of intentions but we all know "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"! however from what I have read of the stock guru's posts on HC (and I have read them all!) and his knowledge and experience, I am certain he can really change things if he can be taken seriously enough and get himself on the board.

Good luck to him for trying and concerned shareholders should at least give the guy a chance. God knows the "nuffies" already in there have had theirs!

Time for a change.

Go the guru! You de man!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.