TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Urgent Shareholder recourse, page-3

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Neshehk, Eastwest101, I think you have finally cracked the nut. that’s Great investigative skills. So seems Tembo Ltd the UK company holding 26% of True North Copper, assumably got 26% of 75,000,000 TBA shares @ $0.06c and $1.5m cash-for seemingly worthless tenements. Question arises, what about the other 74% of the 75,000,000 TBA shares and $1.5m cash. True North Copper Pty Ltd registered in Perth with records showing its shares beneficially held by a UK and a BVI company. I can confirm that Byron Miles visited the UK with a close associate fromAussie in 2022, to do the deal. “No mention of FIRB” approvals which would be required for the deal I have found. ( I would assume WHSP Would have needed FIRB approval as well, to sell to an offshore company?) There was a post on HC last year said: Byron Miles is in the Bahamas! Maybe, they meant British Virgin Islands (just saying). My lawyers checking the name of the BVI company name and try for shareholders holding the TBA and True North copper shares. One other interesting thing about True North Copper buying all these tenements from WH SoulPattinson’s ( for an undisclosed price) before selling them 14 days later to Tombola. These transactions were all completed in the 2021 financial year which means they should have been disclosed in the WH SoulPattinson’s Annualaccounts put out on 25th October 2022. I can’t find any mention of the transactions of these tenements or consideration paid. The only mention of Cloncurry tenements is the sale of Mt Collins to Aeris Resources. I think we need to unravel these matters. Things not adding up. Now True North Copper doing a deal selling its tenements it “got” fromWHSP into ASX: DEX, Duke Exploration Ltd currently suspended. Seems a few HC posters are working on unraveling what happened and what’s about to happen. As always do your own investigations If I’ve got anything wrong above please let me know on HC glad to say I got it wrong. But don’t think I have. StillDigging!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.