VYS 5.95% 39.5¢ vysarn limited

"Dont expect and answer anytime soon Mark. I am still waiting...

1. 864 Posts.
    "Dont expect and answer anytime soon Mark. I am still waiting for an answer to the sole Fundamental Question that goes to the heart of any MHM valuation....of 'who owns the IP' ...

DYOR"

Good Oil,
    Not only were you sent a link clearing up that issue the day before, you used to know the answer to the IP question all by yourself. Only back in December you made the comments in the linked post below.

If memory is a problem, you could take fish oil, which has all sorts of health benefits as well as helping against memory loss, it is cardio protective and good for your joints. It really is a 'Good Oil'.

But if you haven't forgotten, you must be deliberately throwing out misinformation, hoping to trick just a few people, who don't know better. I'm very interested in knowing if that's considered a legitimate posting style.

As an aside, to haiji, that is why I have answered some of his posts, because they misrepresent the facts about a company in which I have a substantial investment.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1339115&msgid=7538336

"...after all , doesnt Frank own the IP and MHM simply has first right of refusal IF Frank wants to sell it?
    Rather conflicted , No?

Happy to stand corrected on this."

No need for a correction, the IP is owned by Frank, or a large portion of it.

Anyway, the sole fundamental question is now cleared up.

Yay!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.95%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $49.45K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25373 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 29953 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.