ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ursula to visit in March, page-40

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    ETMs advanced leaching method has proven to be the best. Last tests in conjunction with Shenghe determined an astounding 94% recovery. A metric not neared locally, dropping opex 40% and making it the ASX largest lowest cost REE project and one of the biggest in the world. You could never compete with that and I suspect thats why you admit it and lack of finance.

ETMs focus s upon the highest gain Subject to recovery Dy is most certainly a part of that producing profile. Again you appear clueless.

Another example is when you claim to have 50% of the worlds REEs. But then you admit ETMs tenements has Dy in its eudialyte of which, the tenement, has ridiculous amounts and the tenement is what, maybe, almost ten times as big as yours. Which means you wouldnt have 50% of the worlds supply at all. Youd have barely any if ETM mined eudilayte. In fact youd be out of biz. Is that right? So again... I do little but await for your next blunder. As you fall into your own dug hole. ETM does it again. As it leads the way through your own admittance.

Please note.. ETM doesnt claim to have 50% of the worlds DY or any %. That claim would be false if you cant even separate it. So to supply it. As you know. Clear evidence of the correct industry conduct. As it misinforms no one. Thats the advantage of ASX reporting procedures. Theres no making it up.
    Like "we dont have the uranium we discovered anymore. Its just gone away"

Theres a pile of questions/corrections of other rubbish statements you have made in Post #: 72250781 that youre still avoooooidiiiiing
    So we can accept them as misinformation thats now corrected as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.