ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

That's good news that we now know the date this Friday 15th...

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    That's good news that we now know the date this Friday 15th March....

Not sure that she will stay more than a day at this time we will have to wait and see...

Her main purpose to open the EU office and make some statements...

In my earlier post I made some satements

2 things stick out from that..

Ursula has made a clear statement that she has a deal witn one Greenland Mining Company ... She has not stated which company that is....

But she has endoresde the Neo Performance materials processing plant in estonia with EU funds...

One can assume that the Hudson Resource maybe the company that she is refering to in Sarfatoq which is now owned by NEO....

However Kvanefjeld is really almost ready to go and at an advanced stage in the approval process as we all know...

Uranium is now playing an important role in the EU's future Green Energy plan being the only energy source that zero carbon emmissions...

On that basis Kvanefjeld is in the position of being able to supply the EU with virtually all it's Rare Earth plus also all it's Uranium requirements based on the actual content of Kvanefjeld... I assume that using the Uranium up by exporting it would significantly reduce the Radioactive waste which is already present anyway on the ground.....

This would place Greenland in a wondefrful financial position given it's small population of 56000 and certainly go a big way of enhancing the reliance on Fishing...Jobs for all close to the population and significant infrustructure and lifestyle improvements...

It seems too simple not to be a true story....

The USA installed a Consulate during Trumps last Presidency no significanr improvements have been made since... Maybe Ursula and the EU will be able to help Craft a pathway forward for Kvanefjeld, that will overcome some of the issues....

There is much unrest amongst the population because of the lack of progress on many fronts....

Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.