ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

aurion145I don't actually think that it matters that he went to...

1. 2,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    aurion145

I don't actually think that it matters that he went to China and what he may have said....
    I was just making a point that he had been there while a Minister seeking to do business with them..........

When Shenghe were making presentations in the EU they were speaking about processing plant building as part of the Polar Silk Road...
    Shenghe IMO would never make any statements that would rock the boat. They are in for the long haul and were planning to diversify out of China

It's important that as the Minister at that time he would have been supportive with the approvals process, it's always been a Rare Earth Mine for the last 20 odd years that contains signifiant Uranium Resources. The Uranium that was going to be extracted was only 5% of the total Rare Earth concentrate and was a value add to the projet instead of going into waste with all the other Uranium.......

They changed the law in 2013 in my view to accommodate that...

Shenghe involvement was about their expertise in extraction and processing. They China still have the best knowledge and the West is still a long way behind......

Australia holds the largest resource of Uranium even though there are restrictions in some staes are a big exporter also if they want to become the Green Energy superpower then Uranium contained in Critical Minerals will be accommodated and not sent to waste ......

Greenland has significant Uranium resources to make it a reliable source for Europe's need for Uranium/enriched with their wish remove itself from reliance on Russia...

If Ursula Vander leyen is talking Critical minerals maybe she will also talk Uranium.... I would think 1/2 the EU is Nuclear Energy......

'Go Thor"

"Compromise and Collaboration"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.