ETM 8.00% 2.7¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ursula Von Der Leyen Agenda, page-3

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    The EU would definitely be solidly interested in ETM. They have a well-defined and extensive resource meeting jorc assessment. It's spent many years being fully approved and ready to go.

The only other thing close is an attempt at a rare earth mine located nearby. It claims it is the lowest rare earth producer because it seeks income from alternate sources of resource. Therefore, as the rare earth is a waste product. They tried to make out that it's been produced cheaply.Everybody knows the struggles for decades This company has undertaken in an attempt for somebody to back them. But anyone who knows rare earths knows that eudialyte is problematic and investors don't fall for its "ease. ETM has tons of it and doesnt bother to even assess eudialyte. The rare earths next door are merely a byproduct and cannot sustain The cost of mining it alone. So it is just a waste that's difficult to extract.

Kvanefjeld has prized easy access and easily separated rare earth necessities that are defined, financially supported, mou oftake, interested international bodies and everything a proper rare earth company would be very jealous of.I would be surprised if Greenland could find a rare earth resource that costs as low as Kvanefjeld to extract and offers such a high basket price. Not even mountain pass nor Lynus mt weld cant match this low-cost producer. Mount weld is almost twice the cost to bring up.

Greenland, you're about to learn the hard way in what a huge mistake you have made for one of the world's cleanest and most effective green energy mines. I just hope you can wake up before it's too late and you pay for it in other ways and find nothing ese can compare...and hence cant even open

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $27.97K 1.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 217999 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 109144 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.002 ( 8.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ 226208
Last updated 13.46pm 17/06/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.