GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

us 1000 here we come., page-9

1. 548 Posts.
    Another major goldbug here. Im a big 'small goldie stocks' fan. Although i do expect that a 100-150 dollar drop is possible in the short term in the overall US$ gold price- as there is a fair amount of speculatory money in there (relatively speaking). The medium/long term outlook for gold is great, and this is what i am in it for. I have been slowly building some nice stock positions as i believe that we will see a 'return to tech' days in the gold sector when it finially hits the mainstream press in the not too distant future. The amount of people holding gold stocks is incredibly small still - its like quadrupled in the last 8 years yet it is still very quiet. Wonder how long it will be before the germans pile in ala tech wreck times. :-) .

Credit turmoil days over in near term? LOL, no chance in my opinion. The credit turmoil hasnt even yet spilled into the other parts of the market i.e credit cards, car finance etc. UBS just recently stated they beleive the total crush from the credit turmoil will be approx $600bill, with currently $150bill surfacing already. Lets face it, the truth of the matter is, and something which none of us can deny, there is just too much money sloshing around. Surely somethings gotta give?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.