MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

I held 7M shares before the DOCA and ended up with 128k. My...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I held 7M shares before the DOCA and ended up with 128k. My breakeven is 78c.
    Obviously I could dream about the upside of the restructure and hope for a return of my investment ...unrealistic in the short/medium term.

Following the restructure I did the 'Tomboy' type evaluation as information became available and decided to reinvest on the basis of the available facts on the newly formed operation rather than spend time bemoaning the shortcomings of the former team.

I am at a crossroads now because of the failure of the SP to reflect the FA. I think that this is due to the skewing of the register with 98% of the shares held by noteholders who are restricted from selling. This means that the remaining 2% is very easily manipulated by vested interests.

My commitment to the stock is based on the fact that the noteholders when they do eventually enter the game will be looking at a 44c breakeven, most will want to do better for all their efforts (and they have been considerable). Some will take 50c in the $ and sell-out at the first spike which will in the short term restrict the SP gains.

In the main the type of investment organisation we are talking about is a higher risk/return mob rather than an algo/HFT mob. I think in the end they will stick for the higher returns or a TO type sell-out.

Just a few thoughts written out to get it all clear in my mind, sometimes TA/FA is not enough it goes to motivation. Welcome any thoughts
    UB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.