MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

US$100M Cash by Dec: CFO Confirms, page-2

1. 302 Posts.
    It is always nice to hear a CFO of a company agree with such awesome cash flow projections, but until they are realised, projections they will remain. I am fairly new to MBN and I have a whole lot more research to conduct before I can state my opinion on managements expectations, one would hope they are fairly conservative which it seems they are. Companies such as Apple have such vast revenue streams which allow for substantial cash to mc ratios, whereas MBNs single nickel mine which their strategy seems to be based around incorporates for more risk which I am sure everyone is aware. Also being in Country which is facing economic downturn can leave investors with a cautious approach. That said, if projections are realised, even allowing for the risks involved with a single mine, 100 mil is a great number which will surely help with a healthy increase in MC. Quaterly statements are now the focus it seems and that estimations are met. Hard to say how optimistic investors are in regards to what this company is worth, mining always has so many variables.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.