MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

us 100million dollars in prospective projects

1. 206 Posts.
    hi swanny, you asked me to show you why you should hang around so here goes. I am only re stating comments from both the c.e.o and the chairman which were published today in the asx report for the just realised annual report.
    chairman - 1. revenue aspirations for 07 not met due to largely external influences 2.our solutions are essential for a significant and ever growing number of large scale applications 3. burgeoning oppurtunities WILL translate into an order book that will ENSURE significant growth.
    c.e.o. - 1. extremely encouraging signs that other new and substantial markets are emerging and maturing rapidly.
    2.Mikohs target markets are now developing positively in ALL respects. 3. e.v.r. quotations and tenders outstanding now exceed $us50mill $$$$$$
    4. mikoh has prospective project values across the commercial and govt sectors of in excess of US$100 million $$$$$$$$$$$$
    5. Brazil and Mexico moving forward with E.V.R. 6. 32 countries wordwide currently considering evr 7.Subscribe business growing 8. Printer revenues to exceed 07
    9. Mikoh now in a stronger position then ever before.
    So there you have it straight from the companies mouth.
    I am guessing you will say you have been hearing it for years which i agree however any research you would have done will show that the rfid market as a whole is still in a very early stage of development and is taking a lot longer to mature for everyone including Mikoh. I would therefore guess that while frustrating it has nothing to do with the mikoh products or there management.
    If I had the money i would put you out of your misery and buy all your shares at your 17.5c asking price. Unfortunately like most i havent.
    Perhaps the next time you get frustrated and loss patience i could suggest you go back and re read the comments in todays annual report and then turn your computer off and go outside and do some gardening. It may well benefit you in the long run. or not.
    i doubt very very few listed companies would have a forward outlook for year 08 as large and exciting as what mikoh seem to have.
    seem more like a buy then a sell to me if todays comments come true.
    one more comment from the chairman - patience is a well tested virtue for mikoh shareholders and your directors remain convinced that this will be rewarded.
    even if only a tenth of the above is achieved then the shares will be worth a lot more then 17.5c when it happens in my opinion.
    i still believe that this may take another 12 to 18 months before we really blast off but i really want to be there when they do.
    lots and lots of patience required though which i am guessing you dont have much of.
    good luck and apologies if this has been to long winded

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.