AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

True Parsifal, I completely agree with you. Those facts are...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    True Parsifal, I completely agree with you. Those facts are clearly stated in recent reports, but around them is confused future projections. If the stated numbers are indeed run rate, I would say that they represent a very conservative, under promise, over-deliver situation. However the 19.5 mil number has been used to indicate total CY revenue as far as most of us here understood, which is why there is confusion. If they said they were expecting 15.7 mil CY revenue AND the 2 new clients represent a possible 19.5 mil annual revenue after scale-up and implementation there would be no confusion at all. I wish they would communicate with more clarity because confusion feeds uncertainty and ultimately doubt -- and of course, sends the SP nose diving to levels that it wouldn't if confusion and expectation had been better managed, not to mention the rise and rise of parasitic algorithms feeding on the confusion and doubt.

I think an important action on Alexium's investor relations POC is to actually put out an unambiguously clear statement of projections for the next half or CY as they have been doing, but without the confusing wishy-washy terminology that means different things to different investors. If they actually care about the little investors, if they have a disdain for the predatory institutional tactics, the psychological stooges and the algorithms that white ant their investment and ours, wouldn't clarity be the best remedy? It's not rocket science. Without that kind of clarity, volatility is here to stay and the plankton carcasses will keep mounting up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.