NUF 9.79% $3.96 nufarm limited

This is from wiki about how it used to be advertised, and I...

1. 11,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    This is from wiki about how it used to be advertised, and I imagine the labels were of similar character:

The New York Times reported that in 1996, "Dennis C. Vacco, the Attorney General of New York, ordered the company Monsanto to pull ads that said Roundup was "safer than table salt" and "practically nontoxic" to mammals, birds and fish. The company withdrew the spots, but also said that the phrase in question was permissible under E.P.A. guidelines."[205]
    In 2001, French environmental and consumer rights campaigners brought a case against Monsanto for misleading the public about the environmental impact of its herbicide Roundup, on the basis that glyphosate, Roundup's main component, is classed as "dangerous for the environment" and "toxic for aquatic organisms" by the European Union. Monsanto's advertising for Roundup had presented it as biodegradable and as leaving the soil clean after use. In 2007, Monsanto was convicted of false advertising and was fined 15,000 euros. Monsanto's French distributor Scotts France was also fined 15,000 euros. Both defendants were ordered to pay damages of 5,000 euros to the Brittany Water and Rivers Association and 3,000 euros to the Consommation Logement Cadre de vie, one of the two main general consumer associations in France.[206] Monsanto appealed and the court upheld the verdict; Monsanto appealed again to the French Supreme Court, and in 2009 it also upheld the verdict.[207]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
-0.430(9.79%)
Mkt cap ! $1.513B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $4.07 $3.86 $23.60M 5.967M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 253 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 2288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.