MUN 0.00% 4.8¢ mundo minerals limited

us $34 million dollars...pie in the sky stuff, page-6

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    I invested in MUN way back in 2007, saw it rocket to $1 and sold out after fat profits decided to jump ship. Nice $20,000 LOSS.

18months later and MUN is over 50% lower than what it was when I sold out.

I'm keenly interested in the Gold sector but as time goes on MUN is missing the boat. Other Gold companies have greater credibility and greater SP stability.

Crista is the great question. Management's actions tell me that this isn't going to happen any time soon. So its back to square one... develop another project.

I'm not prepared to risk 1 more cent in MUN until uncertainty is reduced. SBM seems a far better 2year play to me, and so does holding physical gold.

Time is running out. inflation pressures are building worldwide. The real economy is due for a prolonged recession/stagflation period. Printing money only delays the enevitable and makes the crash greater than it would otherwise be.

I will continue to watch MUN but they keep making losses and these New York investors will sell out too when they realise what the rest of us already know.

Any SP below 8 cents will make it worthwhile for me to jump in short-term. MUN is definitely not a long term hold for me. Their market updates are truly pie in the sky.

Its a shame. I was hoping for great things from this company but all I have recieved is dissappointment and a destruction of my savings (thats retirement savings MR John Langford...) now I have to try to recoup that too! Nice one. Real Nice one.

I work hard, save hard, only top have my once favourite company loose it before I had the sense to cut my losses.

Oh the lessons we learn! $20,000 what a nice car that would buy. Silly me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.