FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

US 3D Printed housing demand.

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481

1:47 is the part you people might be interested:

"So much demand for this house that the builder is already getting offers from developers who wanted to put up entire 3D printed community all over the country... biggest problem now for the builder... its got so many offers ...... has to figure out who to sell to...."

Last night's video probably wasnt the best with regards to clarifying this.

And I didnt have the time to put down my thoughts before some down ramping clown tried to seize and twist the narrative.

Why am I interested in this piece of news?

Because this could be the first sign 3D printed homes will become common.

Assuming CNBC isnt faking the news - dont think so, what for - the big demand FBR has been talking about isnt fake either.

If so, we are at the infancy stage of this industry with the company "supposedly well ahead in the forefront".

My respect to the SQ4D guy, college dropout, started a business that benefits other human beings - affordable roofs over heads.

But his technology cannot be compared to FBR's. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell the difference.

Furthermore what Steve Piers said, the HX can be customised to ooze the toothpaste cement. DST is matrix coordinates positioning, doesnt matter spitting out toothpaste or bricks.

If the Americans were astounded by this, what will their reaction be when they see the Hadrian live.

However I think both types will occupy their respective share of the market, attracting different developers and demand.

In the previous CNBC clip the reporter made mistake "48 hours to print". It is actually 48 laying course. Whole process takes nearly a week.

And throughout the process, the operator has to keep track of the cement characteristics, weather, temperature, curing time etc:

Its worth paying attention to this company because it is a gauge of how FBR might perform when they roll out in the US.

For the longest time, I wondered, if this is so disruptive and housing shortage so crucial a need, why didnt the biggest names put their money behind.

I still dont know why, but then again biggest names have invested and lost billions in some really dumb sh!t too.

If 3D printing homes takes off this year or next, huge demand and huge money to be made, will the big money and names finally follow?
    Why not. Could be the very reason be why our beloved Pivacs were so unscrupulous in grabbing shares.

The past decade the talk is all electric cars, granted they are high-tech, autonomous, helps climate (another debate), grabs the headlines etc.
    But a car is a car. Surely disruptive automated house construction affordable for the masses warrants a bit of time in the lime light?

What do I fear most now? Mike Pivac's ability to carry and sell the company. Mike, I doubt you are able to sell life insurance to a dying man in his final hour.

Never mind the US for now, lets settle the score in our own backyard. With the early 2021 roadshows supposedly cancelled, silently - I dont mind, im not interested in a shareholders placating exercise - I do hope they "too busy" for it, for the right reasons.

By the way, HX109+ is due for an ANN or video in the next 2 weeks - if FBR dont go back on their word again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.