SE1 0.00% 0.2¢ sensera limited

US $3m+ of COVID Detection Sensor Orders, page-6

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    The people who are currently looking, buying or trading SE1 are the very select few, of what will be hordes.

I'm guessing we would have around 100 million shares that are tightly held, which leaves only around 225 million for the hordes to fight over when they come.

And when they get that EUA and we make the contract announcement, they will come.

Nobody can say what will really happen, but there are sure to be wild swings in the share price, until the market arrives at what it thinks is fair value.

That will be well North of our current valuation.
    There will be plenty of coin to be made, while the market has this feeling out period, if you trade.

BRN had that period, September last year. SOR had that period just recently and ADO is currently in it.
    The market still hasn't decided on a fair value for ADO..

We are practically, not even trading at the moment and we will also have this roller-coaster period.

If the Company is successful in exercising it's plan, then holding will be the best decision of all.

But at some point everybody wants to take a bit of profit and maybe put it somewhere else.

Just try not to make the mistake of doing that too soon, like I have many times before..

The time will come very soon, when everyone will want SE1.

Don't be the one rocking in the corner, because you sold too soon

All my opinions only and not advice, probably more of a personal pep talk, than anything else...
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 16/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SE1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.