TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Just to add to my above post.After reading the quarterly in more...

1. 11,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6485
    Just to add to my above post.

After reading the quarterly in more detail. It would seem that TRY has a number of initiatives to increase recoveries, lower costs and speed up both exploration and development.

I found the installation of the air sparging lances particularly interesting as it seems like a similar upgrade to another stock I hold.

The 30% reduction in exploration drilling costs in Guyana means a large increase in the bang for you buck. So I am hopeful that TRY will take advantage of this to perhaps sneak in a couple of shallow drills outside of Smarts and Hicks deposits?

Then you have TRY speeding up development all the while continuing to look for ways to reduce costs and streamline the projects on the go.

I am really hoping that TRY is able to navigate Brazil's permitting maze as it would be disappointing to have to close the Andorinhas mine early (also be great to get those Iron ore credits). On a side note, would TRY be looking at moving plant and vehicle equipment from Andorinhas to Guyana if it did close early? Could be another way to reduce costs etc.

Or even sell the plant?

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.