LYC 0.57% $7.06 lynas rare earths limited

US ADR's, page-9

1. 13,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    Ah Duke...
    Aloha to you from Duke's land where copyright photo images of his bronze in Waikiki go for +$1,000.00 on Getty images...
    Figure you sell 45 images at that price and you'll have your $45,000. Just you fly over and take a couple shots. Funny thing is I've have dozens of family and friends visit me here. Not one photo worth a dime to any of them this very day. And my 100k share purchase of Lynas during the first of 2009 means nothing to them either. I never had the full picture of Lynas and Moly. At least not until aus showed me how a Malaysian auntie cooks seafood and chickens. I sure wished he'd had shown me the good rabbit hunting country in San Diego County before the rattle snakes appeared. But say hey, some people claim rattle snakes taste like chicken and I ate some in Baja Mexico but don't recall because we always washed it down with a Corona Beer at Hussong's Cantina in Ensenada.
    Duke, they all said I should be buying lithium stocks...so I did that too. It helped me recovery from the dot.com crash when I was the smartest investor on the planet. I was buying tech stocks and that was a period of time when it was just a bit of years to soon to be doing so.
    Aloha TD
    ( Watch this post be deleted for some HC trivial reason such as off topic while the topic is investing in Lynas for the long-long term)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.06
Change
0.040(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $6.599B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.12 $6.92 $27.09M 3.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 75156 $7.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.