SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

us agree to build port and rail in cameroon , page-3

1. 269 Posts.
    Oh dear we have reached a new level of stupidity!

Now we go from Chinese funding the infrastructure to a third party in the US. You seriously think out of the goodness of their heart they are going to spend $3bn+ on infrastructure for nothing. They would either want the ore or stock in SDL. Now we dont need another trilion shares issued do we.

Cantona - That has to be one of the silliest things I have heard! You are better than that.

I dont think infrastructure will be a problem because I doubt they will be able to define a decent enough size JORC for at least 18 months to even start thinking about ports and railways.

Sundance should change its name to bluesky because thats all you people talk about. Alternatively it could merge with Amcor given the amount of paper that keeps getting issued.

Then I see a post titled "slipping". Come on....... The last few days everyone is going on about how you should buy SDL all day long. Given its break of 40c I can only see it retracing back to low 30's. If the market doesnt hold up here then the first instinct is to sell your winners.

Great timing to convert those 30 odd million options the other day which at a guess I reckon would have been sold right out the back door. Probably to unsuspecting retail punters. Shame...... but locking in a big profit right before end of financial year. Big tax bill or is that one of those offshore things?

Geez Im getting synical in my old age...... Thats the last warning I am giving you all. I truely give up here. Thats all from me forever. I can see a distant sigh of relief from you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.