UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

US Ambassador Letter

1. 2,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    Copy of Letter email sent today. I also sent a copy to UNIS and they can give it to Alliance Bernstein if they want.
    Together with a potential class action law suit it may achieve results.

Ambassador Berry,
    Dear Sir

I am requesting urgent U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission intervention in regard to potential fraud, which has the potential to collapse a new US job creating industry and also affect future U.S. tax collections.
    I ask that the SEC –clarify a clauses in the Discover Growth Fund Loan Contract, which makes a sweeping declaration in regard to previous Shorting and Hedging of UNIS shares.

Unilife Corporation (UNIS)- Submitted a Loan Contract- 8k filing with the SEC on November 9th 2015, which I contend makes sweeping statements by the Lender Discover Growth Fund- that they state that

C. Representations and Warranties of Investor
    Under Section 3 c-5
    No Short Sales- Neither Investor nor any Affiliate
    (b) has ever engaged in any Short Sales of the Common Stock.
    (c) has engaged in Hedging transactions with regard to the shares prior to the effective date.
    I believe that this is such a sweeping statement given the size of the parent company and the definition of Affiliate as defined in the Loan Contract.

I contend that a French Financial company, Alliance Bernstein, registered in U.S.A, is using an affiliated company, Discover Growth Fund, registered in the Cayman Island, manipulate the financial market and share price of Unilife Corporation, who borrowed money, at a fixed rate of interest using Preferred shares as security.
    After creating a phoney Default Trigger Event, then uses clauses in the Loan Contract that places Arbitration outside of US laws and under the Jurisdiction of the Virgin Island.

Within days of the loan being registered Discovery Growth Fund has used tactics that UNIS disputes to Trigger default clauses in the contract a maneuvre that could affect the Share price and Contract negotiations and threaten the viability of the company, resulting in the US Governments loan guarantees being activated.

Discovery Growth Fund had the right to convert their UNIS Preferred Shares at any time, either by redeeming through UNIS or directly by online application for immediate conversion via the FAST method available.
    DGF chose the slower method and then has claimed a Loan Default because it wasn’t done in a Timely Manner, which has a vague definition.

The US Government and Pennsylvania State Government have guaranteed loans, that are at risk, for a new job creating company that have invented and developed the technology required to enable Biological Drugs to be injected into the human body.
    This is a ‘start up’ American company with outstanding job creation and tax revenue potential, being destroyed by Wall St through shorting and foreign companies that would seek the patents for themselves

The Biological Drug scene is huge and Pharma’s have invested $300 Billion aligning themselves for the future and the Patented Technology is subject to intense Trade negotiations recently.

I have previously written to President Obama, advising him of Unilife Corporation’s achievements in USA and the fact that they have created a new Industry and technology to enable the new Biological Drugs to be injected into the human body and the White House has attended Unilife’s Production facilities and extended their financial support.

These foreigners are destroying American jobs, with their manipulation of American Laws.

I ask that the SEC immediately require Delivery Growth Fund to justify their sweeping statements as identified above.

It is America’s jobs and prosperity at stake here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.