MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Hi Moreforme: Source is Jason Kolbert from Maxim Group, HQ...

1. 129 Posts.
    Hi Moreforme:

Source is Jason Kolbert from Maxim Group,  HQ Lexington Bld,  New York

it's my view that Jason is one of the best Biotech analysts in the USA, he also discussed the Phase 2b trial involving patients with a LVAD - see below.

(This was dealt with brilliantly on the 10th August by canuck47 - strongly suggest you read this post - one of the best I have read)
    Column 1
    0 Heart failure program: This trial’s primary endpoint is a comparison of recurrent heart failure-related major adverse cardiovascular events (HF-MACE) in advanced CHF patients receiving either MPC-150-IM by catheter injection into the left ventricular heart muscle or sham control. More than 300 advanced CHF patients have been enrolled to date. After reviewing patient data at two time points, in April and October 2016, the trial’s Data Monitoring Committee maintained its recommendation that the study should continue as planned. An interim analysis of the trial’s primary endpoint in April 2017 was also successful and the trial was cleared to continue. We also note that MPC-150-IM is also currently being evaluated in a Phase 2b trial in patients with end-stage heart failure who have received a left ventricular assist device (LVAD). Enrollment of this trial comprising approximately 159 patients is expected to be completed during 1H CY17 with a data read-out planned in 2H CY17.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.