AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

US Army uniform moves forward, page-12

1. 85,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

now that Dirk is CEO - I suspect we will be hearing from him in the very near future with a business update - either written, video or in person for another down under adventure.

I think it's high time for an update - and, from Dirk - not anyone else - well, maybe with Bob standing beside him - but, only once he has got his head fully around matters as CEO.

I strongly sense that there is no BS there - and, we will be able to take what is said as true (we don't want any predictions though thanks) - particularly if we actually see him speak - and if it's live - all the better, because any confusions can be questioned and explained where commercially possible.

Of course the downside of that is that only a small portion of the market sees it - whereas a video or similar is available to all of the market if they wish to view it.

It's been a long while since I have heard anything about the military - so, I am not guessing anymore and treating what I hear from the horse's mouth from here on in as being what to go by.

Of course - the military is one of the hardest ones for the company to tell us about because the US mil. machine doesn't like being open about things

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $24 3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1491467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.