us bailout ... would you want to foot the bill, page-7

1. 3,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    no one is footing this bill

the banks/lenders must take responsibility and liability....to a degree of course...the whole system where you can walk away from your mortgage is b*llsh*t too....still overall onus of guilt is with the lenders and they must cop....why?...because this bear market won't stop for damn years if the bailout doesnt come through or people start putting their hands up and saying "we're guilty, lay it on me"....but the greedy bastards won't....so they must pay with total failure of their business...the sooner they go under the shorter our bear market becomes....best case scenaio we start to see growth in 2010...better than nothing....I'm resigned that this mess is beyond us for years.....my capital gone and only time will bring it back....in the meantime, it's on with life, work and family....this whole escapade since Oct 2007 had been beyond a wild dream....its an abohorattion or however the hellyou spell it...a joke....I'm over it....there's nothing in this market unless your a savvy day trader, and I just wasn't born to immerse myself in that type of hustling and voidless money making...

screw it all

DF

over and out

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.