NAB 0.72% $36.03 national australia bank limited

Ultra,I have come to a similar view regarding the XAO - an...

1. 144 Posts.
    Ultra,

I have come to a similar view regarding the XAO - an ending diagonal, plus nice probable divergences between price and the MACD + RSI. I think next week could be interesting particularly for global markets as the bond collapse in the US is as bad as 1994 - except that in 1994 it took six months not six weeks!!

So I suspect that there will be some skeletons to come out of hedge fund or US investment bank closets given the swiftness of the move as there are sure to be a couple of portfolios that would have been caught by this move.

Lets see regarding the banks - whilst I have changed from a Bear to a Bull, I am probably best described as a wary Bull. All in all, the banks probably need a solid 38% to 50% correction of their recent gains to consolidate before the next move up and this bond scenario may well be the catalyst. If we see this corrective move take hold, I suspect it will be reasonably swift.

I must admit that Elliot has failed me regarding short term counts on the banks in recent weeks and the sooner this sideways mess clears up and I can get a decent fix on their positioning the better!!

Regards,

Jaysee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.03
Change
-0.260(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $111.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.75 $36.03 $35.46 $152.8M 4.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8542 $35.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.03 2977 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.