RHY 4.29% 6.7¢ rhythm biosciences limited

US based company with better results launching world wide

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I found a US based company with a better protein blood-based CRC test that will come to the market within the next year.98% sensitivity and 91% specificity.

Furthermore, it also had a sensitivity for advanced adenomas of 98 percent sensitivity and 85 percent specificity. COLOSTAT is nowhere near this. RHY states that it is better than FIT. Research on FIT's sensitivity to AA. It is very very poor.

I also dis some research on a competitor listed in the RHY presentations showing that it was inferior to COLOSTAT. This company (AppliedProteomics) had a product called SimpliPro Colon™. By 2017 their protein blood-based CRC test had a 81% sensitivity and 78% specificity. It also entered Into an Agreement With MultiPlan, Inc. to provide reimbursement for Its SimpliPro Colon™ Test.It gets better. In 2018 Applied Proteomics sold it's its assets (including their CRC testing technology) for under $USD 2 million). The company that purchased all its assets bought the it for another type of technology that Applied Proteomics had and won't be continuing with the SimpliPro Colon Test. While COLOSTAT is slightly superior than that of SimpliPro, they were not able to generate substantial revenues from sales of the test.

Interesting enough, RHY announcements include SimpliPro Clol test as a competitor. It is not a competitor because it is no longer on the market. Why RHY shows on presentations that SimpliPro is a competitor makes me wonder.

Finally, this new competitor that RHY has not mentioned in any announcements has offices in US, Australia (Melbourne), Philippines and Malaysia.

Yes, a new thread.

Interesting times ahead. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.003(4.29%)
Mkt cap ! $16.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $4.616K 70.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38161 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 34326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.