RHY 1.67% 6.1¢ rhythm biosciences limited

US based company with better results launching world wide, page-14

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    What rubbish about SimpliPro colon test. Now you are misleading.

I have provided links as to sensitivity and specificity of Simplipro colon test. It was not good enough to get market traction and you believe COLOSTAT will. I think you are dreaming again. I don't mean to disrespect you but don't tell untruths about Simplipro Colon test.

"Clinical data on the SimpliPro Colon test was presented last year at DDW 2016, and showed the test detected all stages of colorectal cancer with 81% sensitivity and 78% specificity." Specificity is not as important as Sensitivity.
    With regard to adenomas, Simplipro had a sensitivity of 45%. What makes you think COLOSTAT is far better anyway? It is not been announced as far as I am aware.

So much data of COLOSTAT is not forthcoming. For each stages, adenomas etc etc.

Who cares about Simplipro colon test anyway. Today they are irrelevant. My point about Simplipro was that it is

NO LONGER SOLD (TRUE)COULD NOT GET MARKET TRACTION (TRUE)SOLD ALL ITS IP AND ASSETS FOR $1.8 million (TRUE)HAD VERY SIMILAR RESULTS TO COLOSTAT (TRUE)RHY HAS SIMPLIPRO COLON TEST AS A COMPETITOR (NOT TRUE)
    Re: Intervenn, who cares at what stage. They will sell a far more superior product than COLOSTAT.
    They are not in early stages. (it might look like it). DYOR.

"98 percent sensitivity and 91 percent specificity and advanced adenomas with 98 percent sensitivity and 85 percent specificity."!!!!!!
    RHY can't beat this.

With regard to your link please provide the transcript as I am not paying for premium information. As a shareholder you should seriously consider it if already haven't.

I FOUND ANOTHER COMPANY IN FULL OPERATION CLIA APPROVED. HAS BEEN GOING FOR 4 YEARS. THE SET UP WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY. DYOR. I WILL SHARE NEXT MONTH SOMETIME.

Let's see what tomorrow brings/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.