RHY 6.06% 6.2¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Great googling. 360DX has some amazing articles.Let's see what...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Great googling. 360DX has some amazing articles.
    Let's see what the final price is for Colostat to the end user. Dreaming again. Cheap. LOL
    $50? LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Doctor says to Bill who is 40 " I think we need to do your yearly FBC test. You know, now they have this product testing kit called COLOSTAT to check for colon cancer. You will need to purchase it at the Chemist or maybe even at the Pathology (it will be around $100, maybe a bit more. It's just been released and has FDA approval. You will have to go to the Pathology and at the same time as getting your FBC test done you will also provide into another tube some more blood to test for CRC. Even though the age the Australian Govt and govt's around the world encourage testing for 45-74 it wouldn't hurt to do it now. Better safe than sorry Bill, don't you think?"

Bill: That sounds ok, but I'm not sure on the $100 I have to pay for this test kit. Can't I just do the stool test? It only costs $35 at Chemist Warehouse. Besides all over the world they recommend to do the test at 45. So why should I do it at 40?

Doctor: COLOSTAT is PROVEN (LOL) to detect AA/Polyps so if you do have early signs we can get it before it starts to become cancerous, even though it takes up to 10 years for any polyps to develop into cancer. It's a one-stop shop. Every 2nd or so FBC test you can do the COLOSTAT test.

Bill: Really? PROVEN? Get out of here!!!!

Doctor: Right on Bill. So what do you say?

Bill: Maybe next year or when and if COLOSTAT screening tests become FREE. Would I still need to do a Colonoscopy?

Doctor: Unfortunately yes. Well I feel our relationship now has got much stronger.

Bill: You're a funny doc. See you soon, let's hope not too soon (he he)

Doctor gets on the phone..........."Hey Lawrie, just thought I'd let you know, we are still getting some negative feedback on COLOSTAT with under 45's to as far as 70. I've had 13 baby boomer patients come in this week for FBC tests. 10 didn't want to pay and were happy with the current FIT subsidised by the government. 2 took it on and the other was going to get back to me.

Lawrie: You need to bring this up with Jennifer Sparrow. She takes care of marketing.
    When will COVID go away. It is taking so much of my time.

Doctor: OK, I'll call her tomorrow. See you Sunday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.004(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $15.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $27.02K 433.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 132970 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 32871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.