LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Lithium processing, packaging, the Downstream will be in...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Lithium processing, packaging, the Downstream will be in America. The Company is part of the FTA which is what all these clown shorts are harping about. Australia is part of the FTA, since that's their little arguing foothold, they're trying so hard to balance on, lol...

The United States WANTS to trade with countries that help increase productivity, to lower prices, how is shipping from Argentina, vs China, or any other country that is not on the SAME continent better than having the lithium arrive from a country that doesnt stagnate the supply chain with silly zero covid restrictions to their workforce THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE INFLATION REDUCTION ACT. And these clowns, have nothing more than a stupid list that lists FTA countries, which means nothing, and clumsily, like a bunch of simpletons, assume, that ALL TRADE WILL END if these countries are not part of the FTA, which is moronic, stupid and absurd. BESIDES, I will repeat, AUSTRALIA is part of the FTA, and so is the USA. -just in case they weren't sure... you know the list.... LOL......

Argentina has been sourcing Lithium FOR PROCESSING IN THE US FOR OVER TWO DECADES. LIVENT HAS. LAKE WILL NOT SEND ANY LITHIUM FOR PROCESSING TO CHINA!!!!! THEY WILL SEND IT TO EITHER CANADA, ANOTHER FTA COUNTRY OR THE U.S. FOR FINAL PROCESSING. WHAT THESE WINGNUT SHORTS ARE THINKING, I DO NOT KNOW.
    Last edited by soundwave9: 16/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.