LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

My friend. I'd really like to see how Livent will stop sending...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    My friend. I'd really like to see how Livent will stop sending Lithium the US. Please use LIvent as a case study. PLEASE. If your so concerned. You are not demonstrating true due diligence. Lake will send ALOT OF work and downstream to the US. They finish the processing in the US. Processing it and making it into batteries, is where the real economy IS. And guess where that will take place. IN THE US and any and ALL FTA countries, including MEXICO. This odd fear, and now turned bullish, out of the ether that you NOW post about, for a moment, it looked like you enjoyed the false narrative, and to some extent I can't understand for the life of me, WHY you think FORD will cease it's MOU. You are talking as if Lithium is gushing from the ground, bathing every living creature on earth, you speak as if it's dripping from walls, seeping through the cement fissures and cracks, LOL... ITS NOT. THE DEMAND OUTWEIGHS THE SUPPLY BY AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE YOU OBVIOUSLY CANNOT APPRECIATE.

For EVERY tesla car battery pack, there is about 15,000 cell phones worth of Lithium. There is about 25 lbs of lithium for EVERY TESLA CAR BATTERY.
    That is equal to : 11,339.8 GRAMS. Each cell battery has about 3 grams of lithium, at 2000mAh.
    11339.8 grams divided by 3 grams gives us: 3,780 Cell phones worth of Lithium for EVERY CAR BATTERY APPX.

So the lithium supply we have now, was mostly for cell phones and all the other things Lithium is needed for. It's used for many many other things as well.

And you think, ANY country, especially the US has the LUXURY NOW, to sit and fidget as to whether EVERTHING IS HOMEGROWN? NO!! Just so long as that precious resource comes from a NON SECURITY COMPROMISING LOCATION, like the CCP, then we're FINE. AND INCOMING RAW PRODUCT, WILL BE FROM ARGENTINA, AND THE DOWNSTREAM PROCESS OF BUILDING BATTERIES, processing the lithium to carbonate, hydroxide, will be most likely done in the US. Ford won't buy Lithium from LKE? LOLOLOLOLOLOL, BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..... sure, because theris SOOOOO MUCH, COMING FROM EVERY ORIFICE YOU CAN FIND. NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.