ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Twinvest suffers from what I like to call (just made it up)...

1. 348 Posts.
    Twinvest suffers from what I like to call (just made it up) delusional bias denial syndrome.

its a very dangerous syndrome to have in these spec stocks. They rise in price like crazy on speculation of something big. It's usually at the first hiccup ('minor delay' 'slight adjustments' 'it didn't work at first lol but now it will work this time for sure') that you know it was too good to be true and should sell out. The price usually slowly trickles back down after this, sometimes to lower lows than before after shareholders lose patience and faith.

When someone is diagnosed with delusional bias denial syndrome they refuse to consider bad outcomes. They only look at the positive side of bad news ('delays are a good thing'). They forget that the company is writing their own announcements like car salesmen write their own car adds.
    'Discussing deals' like they said 4.5 years ago could hvae been as simple as a text saying 'u wanna buy some' and they replyin 'dunno yet' because the outcome surely wasn't any good.

1/100 Of these spec stocks make it big. The others have highs and lows which you need to learn to capitalise on otherwise you will Be hanging into them forever as a 'long termer' who 'understands the true potential' but never makes a cent off it. It only takes a peruse of hotcopper boards through the graveyards of broken dreams where you can read how countless people have held on to a stock they believed in for too long.
    Glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.26K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 699000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1081947 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.