croup and miles, artemis and others of MY thinking (at least so...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    croup and miles, artemis and others of MY thinking (at least so far as the US is concerned), the DaveRs and Toweis and lockeis and their drongo mates who don't like "foreigners" and love MacDonald type food and thinking, will be spinning around, chasing their tails when suddenly, ALL politicians wil have been bought by the US and MADE to accept ALL the people they'd have displaced from the rest of the globe. Iraqis, Syrians, Lebanes, Iranians, Turks - you name it, they'll be flooding this place! They'll know then what it's like to give carde blanche to any government on earth, their loving USA included.
    But you really can't talk to these fools. They either are American or have had a major lobotomy. Way beyond repair. It's what comes from watching too much Seinfeld and other dopy American Sh it comps; from wearing baseball hats back to front, from selling their land to companies dealing in genetically engineered foodstuffs, from turning our trade surplus into a tragedy... It's very late and I won't go on. I'm sure you got the picture.
    I'm still trying to figure out the cause of the war, of the slaughter on Iraq...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.